What’s New 🚨
Recording Playback Improvements
Didn’t quite hear what was said or want to watch the meeting you missed twice as fast? Simply adjust the recording Playback Speed to further tailor your watch experience to fit your preference.
Where to find it: On the right of the recording playback control bar
Share Link with Timestamp
It’s now possible to generate a recording share link that starts playback at a specific timestamp. This means that you can share a recording with someone else that’s already queued up to the moment that is relevant to them.
Where to find it: Click the down arrow beside the
Copy Link button
Quality and Performance Updates 🌟
- Performance: We’ve been hard at work squashing performance hogs, resulting in a significant decrease in both CPU and GPU usage 💪
- (Android and iOS) Automatic GIF Removal: Just set it and forget it. GIFs are now automatically removed after 5 seconds, so once you’ve reacted to the moment you can focus back in on the conversation.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Fixed a bug that could cause a recording to get stuck during “processing”
- (Android and iOS) Fixed an issue that could cause a connection to drop when switching between WIFI and LTE
- (Android) GIFs now render and play correctly
Let us know what you think 📣
As always, your feedback is instrumental in helping us build a product that you'll continue to love far into the future. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to make your Around experience even better.
That's all for now! Ping us at email@example.com if you run into any issues or just want to say привіт. 🇺🇦