We're kicking off July with a list of requested improvements and fixes in preparation for a larger release coming soon.
- Campfire for All: By popular demand, teams of any size (including teams of 1) can now ignite a roaring fire in Campfire Mode by clicking in the middle of the circular empty space a few times. We've also made the clickable area a bit bigger so it's easier to get your fire going. 🔥
- Join Meetings in Browser: We've updated the pre-meeting messaging, so joining an Around meeting is easier than ever for people outside of your team. Once you share a meeting link with a guest, they'll have an option to join from the browser without needing to download the app. We currently support Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge, with Safari and Firefox coming soon.
Here are some of the highlights:
Report an Issuedialog now loads properly
- Notifications now show on the active display instead of always on the right-most display
- Fixed a bug that prevented
Copy Meeting Linkfrom working while in Minimal Mode
- Re-ordered the Apple Touch Bar video filters
- Fixed an issue where in-app notifications appeared in the middle of the screen
What’s Coming 🚴♀️
Later this year, we’ll be adding more of your top requests, including the ability to draw directly on a screen share and vertical floating mode.
That's all for now! Ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any issues or just want to say hallo. 😍